Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Launching at the boat ramp (was: Langkawi Islands)

----- -----
From: "Ray Keefer" >
 "You can send the AVI to me and I'll put on the web site. That way you
don't choke everyones email."

Roger that, Ray!  We're still getting our computer back on line; we
accidentally deleted some required files while looking for more space to run
the editing program with, and ended up having to purge the C-drive and start
fresh.  Only a few little details remain to be worked out, and then we'll be
up and rolling at full capacity as before.  Expect to have this AVI
available within the week.  Will keep you posted.

VBR,

Pat
vulcania@interpac.net