[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re:

You could always call it: "Sub, eh?" which is Canadian for "I see you have a sub. Did you build it? Wonderful job. Be careful out there." The Cannucks are marvelous with the language, aren't they?

I'm looking forward to the pics, whatever you call it.

Snooper has been retired, I think, and its replacement, Snooper II, was damaged/demolished during pressure tests in the deep blue sea. Maybe no one is using the name at the moment. I know that most people have not copied names, although the Nautilus, Deep Star and one or two others share names. Who cares? And besides, isn't it supposed to be the highest form of flattery?

Best Regards,
Vance