[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Horsepower

We've been through this horsepower thing a couple of times.  Well, I
have,
once on rec.boats, about four years ago.    Captain Kittredge's video
says
that electrics have more power than IC engines (I forget the multiplier).

What I finally decided to do is what the Europeans do: figure all my
outputs
and inputs in watts, and see how that rattles out.   Saves energy (mine).

Any reason to do it any other way?

Michael B. Holt                                Oregon Hill, Richmond,
Virginia, U.S.A.
"The art of the thing is to make it all look easy."            --Frank
Mulville

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.