[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: P-space (was: Whooops!)

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000 09:22:56 -0500 "Dan J. Rice" <dan.j.rice@sherwin.com>
writes:
>No, I never heard of it.  It sounds like a lot of fun to read.
>Do you have it in digital form?  If so please send it along.

Yes, I have it here.   Want it to you directly or to the list?

>Did you everhear of the Volksrocket?  Back when OMNI magazine first
>came out (1978-79?) they were following it.  It was built from military
surplus
>missile parts and trips to a suborbital trajectory, i.e. doing the Alan
>Shepard thing, were to be about $100,000.

I wonder if the Volksrocket became SpaceCub?  Sounds about right: the
SpaceCub is like the old Viking, and the difference in the value of money
would make the $100K price about $250K after that interval.

Michael B. Holt                                Oregon Hill, Richmond,
Virginia, U.S.A.
                "There's gotta be an excuse for some of this."
--

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.