Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] psubs club sub

At 2120 -0600 01/15/2000, Phil Nuytten wrote:
>....'cause it wouldn't be right, and it wouldn't be fair, it wouldn't be legal,
>(since you would have copyrighted the info) it wouldn't be Christian, and
>it  would be damn-well un-American!! ....
>( a poor twit trying to make a living in his chosen field)

Thanks for the well-put and energetic sermon. Seriously, the hip contemporary anti-intellectual-property slogan ought to be "Other people's information wants to be mine for free," instead of just "information wants to be free."

Another, more abstract, reason to pay people for their ideas is that we'd want to see intelligence and inventiveness rewarded.

...and now I'm all caught up in readin the list. Whew.

--
David
Osage MN USA