From: Marsee Skidmore
To: Psubs
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2000 9:19 AM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Fiberglass

Gentlemen,

I've recently been pondering my fiberglass exoskeleton. Since I'm diving to 300 meters, I don't want to use wood for substructure. Can I glass over aluminum? Would fiberglass structural sections (tubes, I-beams) work? How would you build a 30 foot fiberglass cabin cruiser hull without wood?

Thanks,

Joe