Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Fwd: Another sub for sale

BIG Dave, DOS 5.0???? What's that??? Do you have a crank in the back of your
computer??? No wonder you can't afford to upgrade; your mind has been filled
with all that Mill's, Feldman, and Bentham Utilitarianism. I loved the
"Doctrine of the Swine theory". I used to play mind games with my philosophy
professors. They usually won. Philosophy doesn't help when designing Psubs
though. Hmmmm... maybe it helps during the frustration phase. What would the
great philosophers have to say about Psubbers???  From each his ability to
each his need? Marx would approve. We certainly are not alienated from our
labor, in fact, our lives depend on it. Most philosophers would probably
agree with most other people: we're a crazy bunch. Sorry, some times I have
to add my two cents and I get carried away. Back to reality,
Suds