Re: Question for Pat- "SKIPJACK" exhaust: reply...

Hi,

Thomas "Doc" Rowe, President, TARCO Research had contacted me back in November
regarding the specs and information on the PSUBS web site. He said a lot of
it was incorrect. Though he has yet to supply any corrections. So use these
specs with a grain of salt.

Regards,
Ray