FYI: Psubs in Norway

From: Bjorn.Engh@sia.akershus-f.kommune.no (Bjorn Engh)
To: "'webmaster@psubs.org'" <webmaster@psubs.org>
Subject: Psubs in Norway
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 12:04:30 +0100

Hello !

I want to give a taste of a little project in Norway. No hurry-work !
Psubs have been a greatful help to me and my friend,- Thanks a lot. We have
found it very interesting.
Most of the job belongs to the future, but I have spent a lots of time on the
computer
to preventing some of all the possible mistakes. The CAD-work is done with
"3D-studio".
Please take a look at my homesite. Pictures will be appended during the
progress.

http://home.sol.no/~bjengh/minisub.htm
If you want some pictures and comment in "Psubs", just let me know and I send
you !

A friend of me have already made his psub. Finnished 6-7 years ago.
He will soon come up with his own website and surely give a note when ready.
(randukon@online.no)

So,- at last two psubs in Norway. One completed and the other under
construction.

Regards,
Bjoern Engh