Re: support vessels

Presumably, the weather limitation has to do with the management of
diver umbilicals.  No sub, ROV, or AUV has the dexterity or ability on
site as divers.  Whether you are recovering divers via a stage, or
using a PTC/DDC for sat divers, I can imagine the transfer process gets
pretty hairy with a sea running.

-Sean