From: David Buchner <buchner@wcta.net>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Date: Tuesday, November 02, 1999 7:40 PM
Subject: Re: anyone there?? ...welding

>To the dismay of many: I went and got that big old pressure tank thing from
that guy, the cool one with all the rivets. $10. Even if I don't make it
into a crude working semi-dry sub -- I've been thinking of welding junk onto
it, painting it, and making it *look* like a sub -- and putting it at the
end of the driveway...

>Could I start a discussion of welding basics for beginners, who hope to one
day aquire the necessary skills to build something? I'm talking
I-don't-even-have-a-welder-yet sort of beginners here. >