Re: Air Use Calculations

In a message dated 10/31/99 6:04:08 PM, dirkpitt77@yahoo.com writes:

<<      I have to agree with you, Gary.  I don't think
it's worth the trouble or the money to build in a
scrubber when I'm only down for about an hour at a
time.  If I were to get stuck on the bottom for longer
than that, I'm probably not coming back up again
anyways unless I flood the cabin n swim out.  As far
as the "surface and replenish" thing goes, it seemed
pretty easy to just design in a couple of fans and
some ducts to circulate some fresh air in while on the
surface.

Sounds like a man who's never been tangled on the bottom!
Vance