Re: Re: Hypoxia/Life Support

<<Strange, no sooner you posted the info, a news broadcast

interrupted TV to announce that a runaway Learjet was headed offcourse with

5 passangers aboard from Orlando.>>

Yeah a friend of mine just told me about it and asked about the effects of
decompression on people.  I said, "funny you should ask I've just been
reading up on the subject."  Also someone I do business with just recently
said he's thinking about purchasing a Lear jet and that he'd give me a ride
if he does.  I'll make sure I bring my oxygen along.

<< Sad, but coincidental.>>

Yeah.  Course a black cat did cross my path the other night.

Steve