Hypoxia/Life Support

For those who are interested in life support systems I found an interesting
page on the effects of hypoxia, i.e. too little oxygen.  The page was written
for skydivers jumping from 30,000 while using oxygen tanks.  It talks about
obtaining the required physiological flight training.  Which is essentially a
ride in a test chamber that has had the air pumped out of it.  Apparantly
civilians can experience hypoxia and get checked out in the test chambers
normally used by military airmen.  Perhaps this would be a good experience
for anyone operating a psub with a life support system?  The webpage is
located at:

http://www.batnet.com/mfwright/mfwright/30Kprocess.html

I suggest reading the section in there on "Jump Stories" which describes
accounts of an airman and jumpers experiencing hypoxia.

Steve