Re: Radio Control

I am building an R/C submarine, and I haven't had much
experience with radio waves in the water, but I do
know that you can just use an FM Surface feq. radio to
do this.  I have played with other people's R/C subs,
and they do have a long reach and can go farily deep.
Fairly deep meaning about 10-15 feet with about a 300'
foot radius in fresh clear water.  I do know that if
you try running in salt, muddy, or chlorinated water,
you get very poor results too.  But, these are fairly
cheap, and they are very common.

If you want to ask someone who can tell you a lot
more, check out The Sub Committee's website.  It is:

http://www.wolfsong.com/SubCommittee

There are a lot of guys there that know a lot more
detailed info, and may be able to help you out.

Best Always,

Tim Stolar

=====
Stolarsubcorp@yahoo.com
http://members.xoom.com/Stolarsubco

"The three most powerful men in the world are the President of the United States, the President of Russia, and the Captain of a United States Ballistic Missile submarine."

                           --Crimson Tide
=====