Re: Hull Materials

Ok, thanks for the replies so far. I feel that some people don't consider
such a sub to be a 'real' sub though ;)

I think a sub that doubles as a recompression chamber would be great, but I
come from a diving background and don't feel decompression is a problem
whereas others might not be comfortable with it. It would be great because
you could exit the sub and work then re-enter it and do your deco on the
way up.
Are they really so easy to build that people use them as signs at a flea
market?;)

Scott