weary silence

Hi Vance:
        Overheard ( overlooked? overmonitored? there-it-was-so-I-read-it??)
your comment to Ray on Psub.   Ditto.

New Subject: Regarding the Beave . .nothing, so far. Will re-establish
contact.

Just got back from San Francisco an hour ago  . . .last couple of days with
Graham Hawkes - talking about old times and old cronies and exploring some
areas where we may work together in the  future. Kinda nice . .we were both
grinning like idiots!  I had just come from lunch at Sylvia's place
(yesterday) and it was a real trip to talk about the good times the three
of us had, working together - the very first days of DOE,  etc. Time
flyeth, as the man says!

Regards
Phil Nuytten