Re: depth gauges

Carsten - from Germany

Hi Michael,

I use a normal scuba gauges outside the acryl dome window.

It hads a stop indicator for the greatest deep and a screw
to adjust the zero level. Estimate price is about 40-50 Dollars.

Its pictured on PSUBS picture gallery - page 11 picture 2.
On the picture - Just under my hand and a little higher than the
bow.side thruster.
Works good, is small, easy installation, its cheap and needs no holes in
the pressurehull.

All maintance is to clean it (also the hole boat) with fresh water after
diving in salt water.

Carsten Standfuss