Phil?

Yup, nothing if not synchronistic . . .(G) Last year I caught 4 in a row on
the tube, including one that I did for the National  Film Board of Canada
in 1963 (Octopus Hunt) . . .watching thirty -odd years pass in a few
programs was much like the 'Portrait of Dorian Gray'  . .Yipes . .how time
flies!! The sub rescue thing you watched was a replay of a special that Tom
Horton Assoc. did of Operation Sorbet Royal - a NATO gathering of
sub-rescue devices . . .lots of NEWTSUITS from five different navies and
the the sub rescue system REMORA that we built in 1995. We are currently
touting the EXOSUIT as a self-rescue system and have got quite a bit of
interest from several military groups. Considering that 114 countries have
submarines - both diesel and nukes - it can be a pretty hefty market.(
Probably the most amazing thing is that there are 114 countries!!)

Regards
Phil Nuytten