Re: Control Center/Console

At 22:53 21-08-99 -0400, D. Blake wrote:
>    Hello Psubbers: If you had a control console or workstation in  front
>of you within your Psub, what parameters would you like to  monitor? Would
>you rather have a display that is analog  (vintage, MILspec look), or
>digital (state of the art)? Thank  You, D. Blake

In my experience, critical systems should be displayed in analog format. It
is much easier for the brain to process the lengths or arc of a bar, than
compute what a digital value means. It's also possible to put a colour
coded scale next to the bar or colour code the bar itself to speed the
users reaction.

Dave Everett.