Re: Nozzles?

Thanks guys, the jet ski nozzle would be great, but I think they work on a
venturi concept, where air is sucked in by a low pressure area in the
venturi nozzle. The added volume of air adds to the volume of exhaust and
the velocity of the overall stream increases, adding additional thrust.
Unfortunately, air at 70 ft is at a premium. Really all I'm looking for is
Kort nozzle calcs. Again, thanks for the ideas, I intend on sharing my
visual concepts soon. maybe you can give me some additional ideas.
Paul