Silver sub

I just unzipped two xls spreadsheets for propcalc and propking that I found
under the website. It really saved me some time in doing the calcs for my
project. I've already ordered some nautical engineering books with heavy
emphasis on propulsion, but I have a feeling these spreadsheets will prove
accurate. They are from a UK outfit. I would highly recommend anyone
designing propulsion sytems to go through these calcs and enter differing
configurations to get a sense of the dynamics of mass movement through a
liquid environment.
Well, I've gotten most of my preliminary concept designs worked out, and
material and propulsion selection completed as well. I've decided to call my
unit silver sub. When I was a kid, I used to read the silver surfer comic
books. He used to ride the galaxy on a surfboard of pure energy. I intend on
making a very fast, highly mobile, 1 man (maybe 2), 1 atm sports sub, with
composit outer hull. Since depth will be limited to 100 ft (as a diver,
there's not much below 60 ft), I really don't have to rely on expensive
composites.
Anyway, my timeline for conceptualization is mid Sept. I'll start auto cad
drawings in Sept.
Any comments, or suggestions, any suggestions on a better name???
Thanks, Paul