Charlie's sub

Hi Charlie,  I hope you found some sub plans OK.  I went through the
entire psubs archives and Rick was right, zzzzzzzzzz.  It's easier to
make some phone calls or go to marine construction data base or find a
sub and copy it, with the owner's permssion, of course.  There are some
neat sounding 2 man wet subs in the psubs archives I'd like to see. Al
Secor's and Jon Shall's dry subs are great and what kind does Gary
Boucher and Richard Hes have I wonder? I guess there are three Jon's on
the list and are all sub drivers too.  What kind does Ray have, wet or
dry?  Hi also to Ginger, Al, Foster and Jack and I liked your inputs.
Elvis was a pig and a drugged out loser and ruined he's life.  Just
kidding, Phil, sort of.  Cody