Re: subs for checkout instruction

In a message dated 6/30/99 2:49:58 AM, VBra676539@aol.com writes:

<<
<<        Re: a place in Florida to try out subs . . . the prototype of our
one person, one at, sub " Sea Urchin" is at Scott Carpenter's 'Man-in-Sea "
set-up. ( This is the little sub that was in National Geographic article "
Money from the sea" a few years ago)  They use the sub quite frequently.
I'm sorry, I don't have the URL here - search Man-in-sea. If you Email
them, they can give you training schedules. etc. Talk to the General
Manager, Ian ( Yan) Koblick . .mention my name, if you wish . .I'm on their
board of advisors.

Phil Nuytten>>

And picture me slapping my forehead -- I've been there half a dozen times and
forgot it entirely when you asked. Man, somebody around here is sure getting
forgetful.
Vance

I found a brochure for the Jules U/W Habitat Hotel   http://www.jul.com
Try that and see if you can't get to the school (which is 50 feet away from
Jules and the sub). And if I find the Sea Urchin brochure in this mess I'll
post it,
Vance