Rebreathers

Alec,
Your link to the rebreathers was a good one.  At first I was skeptical
as the intro page and pictures were pretty odd but I went ahead and
looked at the rest and was impressed!  Very detailed and the unit seems
to be well thought out.  I have thought about making a rebreather myself
but it is a long way down the priority list at present.  These guys also
added a large number of links to their site which will make for some
good reading and learning in the future.
Thanks,
Dick Morrisson