Re: "Bootlegging Real Psubs"

Alan,
This is the first positive thing I have heard about the Zebra mussels!  I have seen
them mentioned many times in terms of how often they need to be cleaned out of water
intakes and such but never anything positive.  Maybe they could "accidently" be
introduced in a few other murky areas.

Thanks for the response and say hi to Moe for me next time you see him (he might even
remember me!).
Dick