Re: Underwater Expo

I made a similar camera for about $100.  I used a Princeton Tech light
housing I bought for $25 and a miniature camera board I got for $75.
I think it is sensitive to .1 lux.  Used standard RG-59 coax cable
to a 12vdc monitor on the boat.  Had it in 100' deep water and it
worked like a champ!  It was funny watching the fish check it out!

Al

--
Alan D. Secor
e-mail: secor@btv.ibm.com