Sub Plans

Hey Charles - I have to agree with Vance on the splitting of plans.  I just
got Capt. K's video, and even though the production quality sucked, and he
didn't spend any time showing off the inside of the sub, his Chalkboard
lecture was worth the price of admission.  He is obviously a man of
integrity, and screwing him out of his cash would be like taking advantage
of your own grandfather.  I say pay the man...life is too short to be cheap
and sneaky.  Now, if you could find another P-Subber in your area to build
the sub with you ( and split the cost ), That is a different story...

Sincerely,
Greg.