Re: Plans

In a message dated 6/27/99 3:21:54 AM, dkanarr@bellatlantic.net writes:

<<Anyone want to split the cost of submarine plans with me?
The more people - the cheaper they will be. (Hint)

E-mail me direct.

splitting the cost is screwing george out of his design money--not fair
pal--pay the man his money and stand up straight--also, look at Web Maynards
page--I forget the address but do Submersible Submarine and a serch and it
will come up--they sell K-boat plans and charge way too much to build K-subs
but are knowledgable and entertaining--they are also in New York state
somewhere--
Vance