Re: Very Expensive Thrills Dept., Soviet section

> > These subs are bit different in many ways.   According to this
> > article, they have a sauna, a waterfall and an aviary.
> > Mike Holt
>
> Can you give me an adress for info on this???...I hope the waterfall is
> meant to be there, and its not just a hole that has been plugged up with
> soviet concrete.....
> emm03@uow.edu.au

If it was a concrete patch it would only be a drip, it's more likely that it
has a soviet fork stuck in it.
You got me wondering now, if it's big enough for a water fall do you think
it might have a riding stable too? The p-sub horsie might feel left out if
not.