That navy.mil site (was: question (Fwd))

On Mon, 7 Jun 1999 20:44:45 -0700 (PDT) Ray Keefer writes:
>Anyone get anything out of this? Looks like some kind of designer
>program or something.
>
>>----------------Begin Forwarded Message----------------<
>
>Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 08:26:40 -0400
>From: "Charles Simone" <dkanarr@bellatlantic.net>
>Subject: question
>
>make anything of this?
>http://ait.nrl.navy.mil/people/summers/submarine/HTML/
>>----------------End Forwarded Message----------------<

OK, I just got back from there.

What it looks like to me is that someone is designing a submarine.
Notice that the hull diameter is 40 ftt, but each segment is one foot
thick.

I downloaded a bunch of VRML files, but I don';t have a VRML reader.

What VRML plug-in for Netscape 4.08 would anyone suggest?

I was forbidden access to <nrl.navy.mil/people/summers/>, by the way.

Mike