Hydrogen References....

    Hello, all.  I'm addressing this to TWO mailing lists I'm on;
One regarding airships, and the other regarding submersibles
(submarines).  On both, the topic of HYDROGEN has come
up, and one of the members of the airship list (Juan Luis
Huerta Martín) asked me to send him a list of all the hydrogen
articles and clippings I've collected over the years.  While typing
this out, it occured to me (for better or worse) that members of
BOTH lists might be interested.  So then, here in no particular order
is a list of all the stuff I have relating to hydrogen.

    1. "PROFESSIONAL PILOT" magazine, August 1988.
        'Pireps' column.  Article about first flight of aircraft powered
        by hydrogen alone [Grumman Cheetah flown by Bill Conrad.]

    2. "THE MIAMI HERALD" newspaper.  Thursday, June 23, 1988.
        Section F, Page 1.  Article about same flight.

    3. "AVIATION NEWS" newspaper/magazine.  June 1988
        Another about the above flight.

    4. "POPULAR MECHANICS" magazine.  May 1980.
        Article 'Hydrogen: New Kick For Cargo Planes'.

    5. "THE MIAMI HERALD" newspaper.  Monday, May 23, 1994.
        Article by Ike Flores, 'Hydrogen May Do The Dirty Work'.
        [Section and page unknown.]

    6. "POPULAR MECHANICS" magazine.  August 1982.
        'Technology Update' column on page 127.  'aking
        Hydrogen Safe For The Highway.'

    7. "AUTOWEEK" magazine.  November 6, 1989.
        'World News' section, Page 10.  "Mercedes
        Develops Hydrogen Car."

    8. "THE MIAMI HERALD" newspaper.  Sunday, July 3, 1988.
        'The Reader's Forum' column.  Section C, Page 2.
        'Hydrogen Fuel Can Save Our Precious Earth'.

    9. "THE MIAMI HERALD" newspaper.  Saturday, June 25, 1988.
        Article starting in Section D, Page 1<?>, 'Fill 'Er Up-
        With Hydrogen?  Grove Inventor Says It's Ideal Fuel'.

   10."FLIGHT INTERNATIONAL magazine.  24-30 May 1995.
        [Number 4473, Volume 147]  Article on page 36, 'Germany
        Tests Hydrogen Fuel On APU'.

   11. "LIFE" magazine.  Winter 1996 [special edition].  Article
        starting on page 110, 'The Future Is Electric'.

   12. "POPULAR MECHANICS" magazine.  November 1974.
        [Vol. 142, No. 5]  Article starting on page 80<?>, 'The
        Wind Shifts To Windmills'.  [Includes reference to H2
        production.]

   13. "NOVA" educational television show produced by
        WGBH Boston, Massachusetts [USA].  Transcript
        of the episode 'The Invisible Flame' copyrighted
        1979.  Program was originally broadcast on PBS
        February 22, 1979.  Episode #606<?>.

   14.  "INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HYDROGEN ENERGY".
        Volume 7, No. 1, 1982.  'The Prospects For Liquid Hydrogen
        Fueled Aircraft', starting on page 21.