Re: Additions to web page

Hi Rick,
I'm still planning on a trip up, just happened to run into one of Phils busy times (like
10 out of 12 months are most likely).  Still waiting for some word from him.  I will be
going down to Portland Tuesday morning to Undersea Expo '99 and returning home on
Wednesday night.  I plan on seeing Phils presentation on Wednesday and hope to see him at
his booth during the show.  Do you think you'll make the show?  I am also hoping to see
Vance Bradley at the show (another person I have yet to meet face to face).
Well, it's getting late, I'll check my mail tomorrow evening.
Thanks again for the pictures,
Dick