Ken Martindale wet sub

Ken,
I was finally getting a look at your wet sub.  Nice job, basic white
with a blue accent stripe!  I was wondering how the "sea trials" went.
It looked like you might have some directional stability problems
considering the size of the fins.  Also, did you make the dome yourself
and does it add a lot of drag?  I can't tell from the pictures how many
(or what size) air bubble relief holes are in the dome bubble.  Could
you provide some more details?  Speed on surface and underway?  Can you
load and unload by yourself?  Is there a second sub in the future so you
can stick with the buddy system?  Nav aids?  Basic compass, depth gauge,
and clock or do you have some high tech stuff tucked into there?
Between your accomplishments and Ricks pic's I am starting to think more
wet sub (and much sooner launch date) than dry sub with all its expense.

Thanks again,
Dick