Re: Undersea Expo '99

In a message dated 5/13/99 1:18:03 AM, rmorrisson@unidial.com writes:

<<Vance,
I didn't even know about this show until you mentioned it.  I guess that
is proof of how inexperienced I am at this game.  I found out the dates
from Trimble Marine's calender of events which shows it happening on
June 7-10, 1999.  I would like to go, and will, barring un-foreseen
circumstances.  It's not a difficult decision for me as I live near
Seattle (no plane fare).  I would like to meet some of you guys with
experience in submersibles and their construction.  Maybe we could plan
a get together over dinner at a local restaurant one night?  Any others
going?
Looking forward to it,
Dick Morrisson>>

I've been checking airfares and the like from West Palm Beach and my uncle in
Seattle says come ahead which gives my wife an excuse to traipse through the
art galleries and botanical gardens in the area and turns me loose to go
schmoozing.  Any ideas on reasonable rooms in Portland?  It sounds like the
train down is cheap enough, but the Monday morning schedule conflicts with
the early seminars so would probably want to go down Sunday from Seattle and
maybe stay thru Thursday afternoon then back to Seattle and home on Saturday.
I think Phil N. is speaking Monday, but I can't find my schedule and the web
page is hard to read tonight for some reason. Are you thinking about doing
this whole expo or just hit and miss?  Don't know how it would conflict with
your work schedule and so forth--it conflicts to hell and gone with mine, but
I'm figuring it's going to be worth it.
Vance