Re: Hooray (ignore this message unless you want to stick a forkinyour eye)

In a message dated 5/12/99 10:25:49 PM, 72020.572@compuserve.com writes:

<<Hi, Vance!
        Just had a quick peek at the Psub postings 'fore I run out the door
to catch a plane ( Calgary conference-PN, Joe MacInnis, Greg Stemm -
talking about underater technolgy/archaeology . . .in Calgary???) >>

Phil,
Great to hear from you again--I'm damned if it doesn't sound like fun even
now, which would put me in the lunatic fringe if I didn't know better.  Which
fringe do I go in seeing as how I DO know better?  In any case, let me know
if you run short on nut cases up there and I'll drag out my knit cap and my
long johns and come a'runnin'.

My wife is about to give me the nod to slide up to Portland for Undersea
Expo. My uncle the famous artist lives in Seattle, and boy oh boy are there
going to be a ton of the famous and fabulous ocean bodies and bubbas up
there.  I can't help but think it would be worth the trip just for the old
home week stuff, and just think of all those sub toys.

Anyone else threatening to go to this thing?
Vance