Re: Meeting other p-subbers

About locating Psubbers and knowing more about them:
call me paranoid, but I won't give any info about me
if this info is to be displayed in one of the PSUBS pages.
I agree to 'register' to others only if the diffusion (spreading?
God! I 'got to apologise for my poor english knowledge) of the
info is restricted to Psubs members. 'hope you all take this as
a compliment: this implies I consider all Psubbers are "good guys"!

But I agree with the idea (old idea though, I seem to remember having read this
before...) of knowing who is where and what is his goal design.

Axel