Re: I'll build it....

Hi Mike,

I designed and built my own trailer for my sub.
I don't see why you couldn't use a boat trailer for a sub, after all,
according to the coast guard, a sub is a boat...   what's the difference ?
Accept of coarse the sub is supposed
to sink !!!
Just make sure that the trailer is strong enough to carry the weight, well,
that goes with out saying.  One atom. subs can get pretty heavy, make sure
that the suspension and tires are rated for the given weight.

Alan long
Subview