Re: Rick's letter to me.

protek@shreve.net wrote:

>     Rick L. wrote me a letter via Psubs.  You should read it.  Then read my
> response to him.  It was a little long but I wanted to cover many of the
> things he through back at me.  I honestly think all of this IS going
> somewhere.  I think there are a lot of people out there that are reading
> these posts and thinking.  This is good!  It is better than not thinking.
> Maybe some will give it up before they do the plywood fiberglass thing.
>
> Gary

Watch it Bucko!   ;-)

By the way, I for one will be doing the "F/G and plywood thing". It just won't be
done on a one atm. boat.
My design is an extremely low volume dry ambient cockpit.  Essentially it's an
oversized diving helmet (with great vis) attached to a plastic canoe.

ps: this whole thing did work out well.  I'm pleased we stirred up the pot and stayed
friends.

--
Rick Lucertini
empiricus@sprint.ca

"Most people die with their dreams still inside them."