Re: Visibility / Safety or Safety / Visibility ?

complete
>>archive and i took the submanaut idea and i started to make it. if it
>>worked once why discount it a a viable hull material??? I'm making a
>>6' diameter wood donuts with a 5' diameter inner circle with about 3/4
>>an inch of fiberglass in side and out that's alitle over two feet
thick

>A few questions:
>
>Are your section circular?  If so, where did you get a 6x6 piece of
wood?
>If not, how are you connecting the pieces?
yes circular but i'e usein 4X8X3/4 ply wood so i stager the 2foot add
top then bottom  and ataching the pieces together with water proof epoxy
fron a cocin gun and then 4 runing bolts  kina like rebar with threds at
top bottonm and the sides
>Of what wood is the boat being built?
>
>Shortly after I talked with Mr and Mrs Helle, I laid out the first of
my
>doughnuts on a sheet of 4x8 1/2-inch shop-grade plywood.  After
>realizing how many sheets of 3/4 it would take, I went back to
>other hobbies.
360 sheets at 6.90 a sheet $2484

>>and about 12 to 15 feet long, with a 3 foot tower i think it should
work

>>to the hundred feet depth i wish to go if the submanaut went 350,,what
>>i don't know about is the view ports and ballast tanks, I'd like to
>>purchase the view ports pre-made and if any one could tell me the best
>>way to make the ballast tanks I appreciate it.
>
>I'd like hear about where viewports can be purchased for a 200-foot
>depth.
so would i