Re: Kittridge site?

Hi Paul,

Yes, Kittredge does have a web site. Not much there though. He is getting
elderly, just learning this web thingy, and would rather design PSUBS then
mess about with computers. [In my opinion.]

You can find pointers to his site at the PSUBS web site. From the main
page follow the Sources link. Then Kittredge link.

Regards,
Ray