Re: Visibilty / Safty or Safty / Visibilty ?

Hi Jon Shawl,

> As a new comer to this group, what is all this about flaming?

Flaming is a web term for heated, emotional, direct, and augumentative
replies to e-mail.

I believe that at this site flamming has a purpose so as long as the
language doesn't get out out hand or the comments so strong that people tune
you out. What is the point of pointing out a potential safety hazard if no
one is going to listen to you.

To the credit of eveyone in the group I have only seen contructive critism.
Which is not flame mail. Or at least flame mail on low heat. I am very proud
of associating with you all.

Regards,
Ray