Re: Pressure Testing

Wow, I'm glad I got on this group now,  I figured there was more to sub
building than I thought but there's definitely a lot I have to learn.   For
now I think I'll go with a set of plans from Kittredge since there a proven,
tested, certified design.  as well as farm out the welding...  I guess you can
count me as one saved, as I was just figureing on getting an old Propane type
pressure vessel and welding in some parts for ports and hatches and stuff...
	The unmanned test dive sound like a good idea too...