Re: Pressure Testing

On Sun, 21 Feb 1999 13:48:01 -0600 Paul Julius <elbereth@pobox.com>
writes:
>------ =_NextPart_000_01BE5DA0.D0B49A40
>------ =_NextPart_000_01BE5DA0.D0B49A40--

Is there any official word on posting to the list attachments and binary
files?
My ISP will not accept them.

At first, this seemed a failing, but after seeing three other lists being
harmed
by an imbedded virus, I'm going to keep my life in ASCII, at least on
lists.

If anyone has any binary or attachable stuff they think I need, please
send me
e-mail and I'll give you the address to a safe computer.

Carry on, submerged.

Michael B. Holt
Oregon Hill, Richmond, Virginia, U.S.A.
--

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]