Re: January 1999 web site statistics

> .......I think we ought to celebrate the 100th participant (whenever
> they arrive) with a PSUBS convention.
> I wonder if the hotel would think it was prank phone call?  :) :)

Hi all,
I was thinking that someday it would be neat to have a psub roundup,
somewhere central to as many mini subs as possible, preferably at a
place with very clear water. My sub is in michigan, lots of clear water
here! Any body else have a similar idea?
Maybe a Hotel with a real big pool? :-)

Jonhttp://www.nwcis.com/submarine/

> At a minimum, some of our more artistic members should come up with
> some good psub jokes.  :)

 As far as Psub jokes ......Is there any relationship between P-subs and
yellow bilge water?
OK, so I'm not that artistic with words. Somebody else give it a try.
:-)