New guy with questions

Submariners,

First of all, I'm a computer neophyte so if I've inadvertently sent this to the wrong place, please don't hesitate to correct me.  Obviously, I'm also new to your group.

Although I've always had an interest in submersibles,  I did not, until recently, realize small submersibles might be available to the general public or that there might be a contingent of those with similar interests.

As I'm no mathmetician, engineer, or naval architect, I've no desire to design a submarine of my own.  I have, however found a design which appears would best suit my needs, but I'd like to see if anyone out there can offer any advice or insight.

The particular design which catches my attention is that of Capt. George Kittredge, the K-350.  I've contacted him with many of my questions but thought others may have some experience with his designs.

I cannot afford a finished product and would therfore have to perform the bulk of the construction myself.  Any information anyone might provide would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Bill Winner