update with some interesting links...

This is an update I get once and a while for a naval site....   This one has
some shaft seal info etc.  Hope it is of some value.
Gene

Subj:	 Website Update 4 January 1999
Date:	99-01-04 12:42:13 EST
From:	naval@dial.pipex.com (Naval Technology)

More additions have been made to the Naval Technology site recently.

Our Equipment and Services Catalogue for the naval defence industry
features a forms-based enquiry service for those requiring industry
products and services, and covers every area of the industry, from
Bearings, Seals and Couplings to Warship Design, Build and Modernisation.

Last month, the following contractors and suppliers' listings were updated
or added to the guide:

Bearings, Seals and Couplings:
IHC Lagersmit - Marine Shaft Seals and Bearing Systems

Communications, Navigation and Identification:
Thomson-CSF Communications - Naval and Infrastructure Communications
Systems

Computers, Command and Control:
Amrel Systems, Inc - Rocky II Ruggedized Notebook Computer
Miltope Corp/PGI (Phoenix Group Inc) Alliance - Rugged Computers and
Peripherals
Primagraphics Ltd - Shipborne Command and Control Systems

Electrical Equipment and Power Supply:
De Drie Electronics - Power Supplies, Battery Chargers and Transformers

Fire Fighting Equipment and Insulation:
Inspec Foams - SOLIMIDE Polyimide Insulation
Safe Environment Engineering - Life Line Telemetry Communication Systems

Mine Disposal, ROVs and Cameras:
MacArtney A/S - ROVs & Underwater Surveillance Equipment

Project Management, Consultancy and R & D:
Quality Systems & Software Inc - Requirements Management, Systems
Engineering, Project Management & DOORS

Propulsion, Transmission and Fuel:
Rail Group & Engineering (Naval Division) - Naval Propulsion Systems

Sickbay Equipment and Medical Supplies:
Marine Pharmacy Services (UK) - Marine Medical and Pharmaceutical Equipment

Warship Design, Build and Modernisation:
RDM Submarines b.v. - Submarine Construction, Repair & Maintenance

A full list of the latest site additions can be found on our "What's New"
page at:

For further information on contractors and suppliers for all areas of the
naval defense industry, visit our site at:

or e-mail us on naval@dial.pipex.com