Re: Trolling Motors

Thank you Ken,
I didn't make any test on different thrust/propeller combination, I well
understand your point of view and it's certainly right. I wasn't actually saying
to change the propeller on a trolling motor but - better - considering about a
totally "new" design including the both components of a thruster: the motor and
the propeller.
I'm still thinking the trolling motors are a very good and cheap solution for the
early stage of experimental design, but if anyone is going in some more serious
development, something more reliable than an "off-the-shelf" trolling motor should
be considered.

Yes, the seal you're speaking about is on the group I was referring to.

Have a nice day

Paolo