Re: Trolling Motors

Hi Albert,

I think Martin just meant that you should test your particular installation
thouroughly before trusting your life with it. Even though Don has been
successful I would urge caution. You never know when a trolling motor vendor
might suddenly change his design. Like he might decide that his shaft seal is
over engineered and to save a few pennies per unit he might change the design.
I know design changes in the electronics industry is mostly based on cost.

Please folks, the last flame war we had just about killed PSUBS with one guy
threatening lawsuit. We are all just trying to help though not all the words
we type come across that way.

Regards,
Ray