Re: I DOUBLE CHECKED THEM! DIRECTIONAL THRUSTERS

I got the words electrical penetrator from the book "manned submersibles" by
busby.
The full name is THROUGH HULL ELECTRICAL PENETRATOR
Meaning, a fitting that allows you to run electrical wires from the inside
of your pressure hull, or a housing, to the out side of your pressure hull,
or housing.
like a pressure proof "plug"
Maybe your familiar with a stuffing tube penetrator, or connector
It is a fitting that has a tube that your wire runs through, around the wire
is a packing material. a gland nut tightens down on the fitting compressing
the packing material around the wire, sealing it .

If any one has a better explanation of this     HELP !!!